RHC Guide to Festival Dressing for 2016 May 13, 2016
It was the summer of 1969, the birth of Woodstock occurred on a dairy farm in New York State, USA.
It is widely regarded as a pivotal moment in outdoor music history, even ‘Rolling Stone’ magazine listed Woodstock as one of the ‘50 Moments That Changed the History of Rock and Roll’. Without Woodstock, there may have never been Glastonbury, Bestival, Coachella, Parklife, V festival or any other outdoor festival occurring each summer…
A guide to stylish, practical festival attire and to be serious about having FUN – It’s what festivals are all about. Alongside the headliners performing, cool festival fashion looks, take centre stage too, so go on… Embrace the Festival Spirit!
- Avoid muddy feet – Wear a pair of wellies!
- Keep valuables safe – Have a bumbag on you at all times.
- Keep dry! – Weather is unpredictable, be prepared and pack a Glamorak or a Poppy Rain Cape.
- Keep warm – Layered clothing (Kimono), whilst raving under the stars!
- Block out the sun – A pair of Shades (that provide U.V. protection).
- Embrace a hat – Protects your face and hair, hides a bad hair day…
- Comfortable trousers – Try Freddy Pants; Sexy, but comfy and definitely On Trend!
- Coolest dresses – A look which needs no explanation!
- Clean face & body – Pack a pack of wet wipes!!!